· Marriage Course - A WOF for your marriage. Starting Sunday 28th July at the Fred Tucker Hall and runs for 7 weeks. Please sign up at the office. $60 per couple.
· Newcomers Lunch - This is for anyone new to Northpoint who would like to know more about us and meet some of the staff & Elders. Sunday 11th August after the service. Register your interest at the office sign up desk.
· Light in the Darkness–Friday 19th of July, 7pm-9pm. Bonfire, Food, Music and Lanterns.
· Young Adults Camps– There are two camps to choose from one in Foxton & one in Ngaruawahia. Open to any young adults that would like to go please see the foyer noticeboard for more information.
· Prayer & Self Denial - Please make sure you have grabbed your PSD receptacle and booklet for this years appeal. This is an occasion to reflect on God’s heart for mission, while supporting our Baptist workers serving overseas.
· CAP - Welcome dinner . This is an opportunity to support Cap in their work. There is no ticket price instead there is the opportunity to become a CAP ‘Life Changer”. Sat 27th July, 6:30pm 313 Gover Street, NP. RSVP to https://www.capnz.org/welcomersvp-newplymouth.
· Lauren Bethell speaker - Thursday 15th August 10-11:30 and 7-9pm. She is an international consultant on anti-trafficking and Human Rights award winner. Child care is available on the Thursday morning session.