· Marriage Course - Starting TONIGHT 28th July at the Fred Tucker Hall and runs for 7 weeks. It’s not too late to register. Please sign up at the office. $60 per couple.
· Newcomers Lunch - This is for anyone new to Northpoint who would like to know more about us and meet some of the staff & Elders. Sunday 11th August after the service. Register your interest at the office sign up desk.
· Young Adults Camps– There are two camps to choose from one in Foxton & one in Ngaruawahia. Open to any young adults that would like to go please see the foyer noticeboard for more information.
· Prayer & Self Denial - There will be a time set aside in the service for you to bring your Self Denial Offerings - There are bags and pens if you need a tax receipt at the end of the financial year.
· Lauren Bethell speaker - Thursday 15th August 10-11:30 and 7-9pm. She is an international consultant on anti-trafficking and Human Rights award winner. Child care is available on the Thursday morning session.
· Fruit - Do you have fruit trees that have excess fruit you don’t need. Anya our 27/7 worker would love to hear from you. Please either have a chat to Anya or see the office. Thanks.