· COVID-19 (novel coronavirus update) -There has been much media coverage on this topic—The current advice to all is as follows. Regularly wash hand for at least 20seconds with warm water and soap and dry thoroughly. Cover your moth and nose when you sneeze. Stay home if you are sick. Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms. If you feel unwell you should avoid public gatherings and events. Please follow this Ministry of Health links for more up to date information https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-novel-coronavirus/covid-19-novel-coronavirus-health-advice-general-public
· Last Sunday Melanie spoke briefly about the connection between hospitality and pastoral care, and invited us to be intentional about eating together and listening to each other. If you would be willing to look out for visitors and others to share a simple Sunday lunch with sometimes, could you please see the office or get in touch with Shona. We'd love to get a team of people together who together can cover every Sunday and be ready to lead the charge in this significant aspect of being community. We want to keep things simple - it's all about low key and connection, not three courses and stress!
· Elder nominations –Please email your nominations to the Nominations Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations close on the 8th March. For more information on this please see the office.
· Man Camp - Please pray for the Men and Boys at Man Camp this weekend.
· AGM - Save the date for our AGM Sunday the 5th April—This will be held during the service. We will need help on the day with food (club sandwiches, cheese and veggie platters ) and with looking after the children while they watch a movie during the voting time. Please let the office know if you are able to help
· Women's Small Group Bible Study -An in depth bible study on the book of Acts - the early church as an additional study opportunity to complement our current teaching series on the church. The focus will be on Scripture, nurturing deep relationships, prayer and support, daily study notes provided. Open to various meeting times - get in touch and we'll see what day/time suits the group best - contact Fallon, John or the church office to register your interest